“A little inspiration goes a long way, much further then we could possibly imagine, and even further than we could ever hope to see. “
It’s the best feeling in the world when your heart is smiling literally from the inside out and as my new-found blogger friend Katharina would say, “I melt like butter in the sun” … I feel all warm and fuzzy inside J I received a nomination from Katharina for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” (Keeping the blogosphere a beautiful place) … Definitely the best birthday and Christmas present ever! You have made my Day!
Thank You Katharina, for the nomination, but more importantly, for the reminder that I am living my purpose. I have always believed that even one person can make a difference no matter how big or small; one person can touch the lives of many and help to make the world a better place.
“Live an inspired life and be free”…
The quote that sums up what most bloggers, inspirational or otherwise, are all about is this:
“You are a piece of the puzzle in someone else’s life. You may never know where you fit, but someone else will fill the holes in their life with pieces of you.” – Bonnie Arbon
The blogosphere is an amazing place; it is my therapy, my haven and my “safe space”. I have laughed, cried, and felt every
possible emotion as I joined my fellow bloggers on their journeys and new adventures, and I have found that it has become my favourite pastime other than spending time with my family. It is a world full of like-minded, beautiful people who I get to know and share pieces of me with, and the best part is that inspiration is every day is different, new and exciting.
“I would like to touch the lives and hearts of those that need it and truly make a difference. To receive a nomination for being an inspiring blogger means that I am definitely on the right track.”
The rules for “The Very Inspirer Blog” are to thank and link back to the blogger that has nominated you, then post the award logo to your blog, write a post on the nomination and nominate 15 other very inspiring bloggers. Notify them and then tell 7 things about yourself.
THANK YOU Katharina for taking the time to read my blog, and consider it worthy of such a beautiful nomination. http://zazumove.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/inspiring-world-the-very-inspirer-award/
“I would like to nominate these awesome bloggers that have touched my life and made it brighter.”
“You are what you write, so be a voice of strength and inspiration, not an echo” …
1. Searching for the happiness – http://searchingforthehappiness.wordpress.com/about/
2. Life Has A Crush On You – http://lifehasacrushonyou.wordpress.com/about/
3. Escape Artist – http://valandrews9.wordpress.com/about/
4. Prego and the Loon – http://pregoandtheloon.wordpress.com/
8. The Still Spot – http://thestillspot.wordpress.com/about/
9. Have a Dream – http://jamesdez.wordpress.com/about/
10. Responding in Faith – http://respondinginfaith.com/about/
12. A Blog Made to Inspire– http://blogmadetoinspire.com/about-the-author/
13. One Thousand Single Days – http://onethousandsingledays.com/what-does-one-thousand-days-even-mean-2/
15. Be Your Own Counsellor & Coach – http://ruthninawelsh.com/about-me/
7 things about me …
“If it weren’t for the mistakes I’ve made, I wouldn’t be where I am Today, and I’d have nothing to share with you” …
- Favorite quote of all time is “Be the change you wish to see in the world” – Mahatma Gandhi
- I am who I am, I’m just me, and I love the discovery and freedom of me. I want to make the world a better place.
- I love photos, and photography, for me a picture says so much more than words ever could, and it is timeless, a moment captured forever.
- Coffee … where would I be without coffee, and Google! I love both of them so much it’s madness! Can’t get through the day without them.
- I am a twin, and of course I am the better half … Nah, just kidding, she definitely is the one who has taught me the most about me, brutal honesty does that and I’m truly grateful or it.
- I have a 4 Year Old little boy and if I could afford it, I would have 10 children, they are life’s greatest gift, and the best blessing we will ever have.
- I discovered that I was one of the most judgmental people when I really didn’t realize it, and that’s what started this journey of mine, and “Simply Me Just Be” was born …
Thank you to all of you for being a part of this discovery of life, and for helping me and others become all that we can be …
Simply YOU, Just BE!
- Inspiring World – The Very Inspirer Award (zazumove.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (godgoseonablinddatewithscience.wordpress.com)
- beatredundancyblues Won The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (beatredundancyblues.wordpress.com)
- Award Nomination (contemplatinglove.com)